01 March 2010

Oldies but goodies...cliche, I know.

I'm just feelin like showin off a few works I've done in the past, and I'll tell you why I picked the ones I'm posting.

Soooo...here ya go:

This one's easy. I love this flyer cuz...well I'm on it (DUH) and it was for a 420 party. What's better than that?? It also holds memories: This was the first night I really really chilled with COMP (bangarang) and found out just how chill and genius that man is. The crew, my bro n his people, COMP n crew and some smuts followed up the night with an after party at my spot on Brewers Hill...I think every room in my house was christened by party goers that night. High times are great times.

I like this cover because it was one of the first I did for an artist outside of the label. TX said I made him look like an R&B singer, ha! A simple design where the pic does most the work is always nice.


Now, this one I actually think is sort of crappy...I just love it because that's my brother duct taped and tied up in the background. During that album shoot we ordered pizza and the delivery guy walked in to see him and the girl tied up, an "AK" (it was a BB gun) on the table next to more rope and tape, a bag of coke, a few bags of weed, and a room full of our artists...amongst other suspect things. That mother fucker backed out of the house with the most terrified look on his face. I really thought he was gonna piss himself then call the cops.


This flyer was sort of experimental. I had to do 2 versions because originally Boss wasn't on the bill. This was just a fun ass night. Accordingly, I fell this night...I do not recall. All I know is once I was off stage and upstairs, the drinks just kept being put in my hand. The jukebox in VIP didn't have any hip-hop in it, but we still got it in on top of the pool table to some country music. (We were dancing, you pervs.)

Now, this album cover I LOVE. This one really appeals to me when I look at it. There's also a bit of a personal preference considering the production I put into the album itself. This is also KAGE's last release so it holds a lot of meaning. (R.I.P. KAGE)


This flyer was a pain in my ASS!!! Of course, tha t's the reason why it made the list. Every one of the beads of water were done individually. Ay ay ay. I'm also a fan of the pumpkin carvings. *Mad Props To Me* LMAO!!I also went to this event. I spent most of my time on the second floor drawing all over the marker wall and trying to get someone to go across the street and get a blunt.

Actually, I liked both sides of this flyer...so here's the back. Maybe I just like Halloween?? IDK, but Pumpkin Ravers rock. Haha!!





I just thought this one looked neat, and I'm a fan of the text at the bottom which reads: "Absolutely free. No annoying fine print...except this, but it's not annoying."

LOL, what is wrong with me??

K, PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment