26 February 2010

Mulatto's do it better.

I can't figure out if my thighs hurt from my mid-day workout yesterday or the in-heels dancin last night. Either way, I feel the burn and, oh so masochistically, I love the pain.

While I am most definitely :( about missing my favorite COLORS ever (thefiveone) I had too good a night with my girl BLAQ. (follow her @BLAQfiveone)

We started the night by eating some of BLUE's cookies (which I coincidentally happen to be doing now) then after standing in line at Lotus for 2 minutes, decided it was too cold to wait so we went in and let all the other suckas continue to stand outside.

We discovered that we're twins.
Sexy
Mixed Chick
Aries

I also discovered that Tequila and Vodka do mix.

I would now like to take a moment to quote some of last nights Tweets...*ahem*....

BLAQfiveone: I knocked her lights out and she still shine I LOVE MY TWIN @MULATICfiveone
RT @MULATICfiveone: Oih my gaaawd that was some sexy shit @BLAQfiveone we scandalous.«~ OH YEAH!!! I LOVED IT THO!!! MWAH!! 
RT @MULATICfiveone: Oh shiit. Where @BLAQfiveone??? I got lost in my freakness.«~ IM IN THE DJ BOOTH WITH @AntonAlexander BRB
RT @BLAQfiveone: OMG me and @MULATICfiveone are mixed girl wasted!!!!!!!!!!!
RT @BLAQfiveone: Me @AntonAlexander and @MULATICfiveone just had a moment it was sexy & that's all I have to say about that«YUM. #ThatIsAll

Ok, that's all you get. I'll sign off by leaving you with a couple pics.


 
V!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment