25 February 2010

Picture Whore

My mother always hates it how I have to pose or booty pop in every mirror I pass. She doesn't understand that I do, in fact, have insecurities like every other human in the world. I just so happen to channel my insecurities into things that make me look confident...shiiit, makes sense to me!

I take a lot of pictures; probably for the same reason...and most of the pictures just sit on my computer being shown to no one, so out of my boredom (and aide to my procrastination of life) I've decided to share some of what I do in my bedroom:

Theres the pics that look like I took them for someone (*ahem*):















The pics I took while on GanjaSmoke and FYI...It's a one-hitter, people:

The late night pics:

And pics from the Blue-room (I love this folder...anyways, here's a peek):

Tis All. Deuces = V, so V!

No comments:

Post a Comment