24 February 2010

On my ridiculosity.

How many times can I post some shit about how I haven't been posting enough...I guess only time will tell lol.

Living back in Anne Arundel County is crazy. I keep running into people I haven't seen in 5, 6....even 8 years and it seems like all good things are coming of these run-ins.

To name a couple: I ran into someone from senior year of high school at the mall...didn't recognize him (because I'm horrible at that remembering people thing - dont worry, it came back to me) and then about a week later ran into him again at some random bar I had never been to before. Now we've hung out a few times and it's been fun everytime. (He joins my solo dance party...thats my kind of friend)

Then the other day I ran into and old friend/boss. I happened to be job hunting, and she happens to need a manager at two of her stores...nice!

I also met some new people this week. I'm still on the fence of how to take it all in....I think I'm joining them in pyramid scheming ppl. Bwahahaha. Mo money mo money mo money.

Since this started out as a school blog, I used to keep it clean, but now that class is over...welcome to my world.

Hit em wit a drawing, Mulatic. Don't mind if I do.


Deuces.

No comments:

Post a Comment