26 March 2010

Wow, life, wow.

SO, whats it been...almost 2weeks since my last post? And COTDAMN! What a ride it has been. In that short lil span of time, my outlook on life has changed insanely so.

There was a lot of negative happening in succession. Actually, the negativity started in April of last year (on my birthday to be exact) and has been one huge continuation. I finally see a break, with that lil beam of light coming through. Ahhh. Sweet relief. Allow me to vaguely explain:

First, The Whackness:

What you're seeing is inside of my bathroom wall...my pretty pink bathroom wall, now adorned with a gaping hole. The pipe in the pic was spewing water everywhere, which was made evident by the water seeping from under the tile. After busting through the wall in a collective amateur effort to fix it, we did just that. The problem is, fixing this pipe resulted in a second pipe bursting under the house. Niagra Falls in the bitch. FML? Nah, small fries. Inconvenient, obnoxious, costly...alllladat, but somehow I don't care.


And now, The Mediocre:

I did something I have forever told myself I would never do under any circumstance. Apparently this is not a phrase to be spoken unless you've experienced every circumstance of life. Just goes to show change never stops...and I'm perfectly okay with that. While this was not a positive situation, the steps are for progress. How I handled this and react to it now tells me it was a proper decision.

Finally, The Glory:

I also found myself in another situation that, just a day prior, I vowed not to be in. Straight reneging. To say I'm "okay" with this one would be a huge understatement. I'm ecstatic for ignoring myself on this one. Honestly, I don't feel there was a choice. This is the light. I'm basking and it feels fuckin GOOD. Hmm, elusive, I know, but with some things I'd rather share the sentiment than the happenings.

What else?

Oh, I sat down and wrote lyrics last night...it's been a minute. I always love those moments when I look down and realize my hand has grabbed that pad and pen and the page is already half full. This was some much needed closure. A goodbye to the anger, hurt,  resentment and animosity. And here I thought I wasn't a dweller. Ha! Learn something new about yourself everyday.

Ooooh, just got the link for (MIXTAPE) GOTTI PRESENTS..."THE BMORE EXPERIENCE VOL.1"
The tape includes myself, Shadina, Paula Campbell, CR Da Show, Mark Milly, Cherri LaLa....and many more of Bmore finest :) ...just go download the shit!! Thanks to @cutthroatbaby for puttin it together!!

Life calls, DEUCES.

No comments:

Post a Comment