10 January 2010

YES YES YES!!!

When the Ravens win, the air out here in Bmore is SO sweet! Sometimes I think nothing can excite me more than music, until I see a painting that gives me the chills...then I think it's just the Arts that get me all hot and bothered, until I watch an amazing football game that leaves me lickin my lips. (I fuckin love my Ravens!)

Anyway, I guess I've realized I'm just passionate about life, period. I respect those things that make life difficult as well, because without them all the positives wouldn't be so..well, positive.

It's so true that we appreciate life after being faced with death, we're excited for a win after dealing with a loss; we're living for all of life's little victories...which can only be made possible by life's little "failures."

The world is supposed to be united through all ups and downs... The little things, like winning a football game, bring so much joy and people become happy together. In the same token, negativity breeds unity just as easily, that whole sense of 'sticking together.'

I'll end the rambling by saying that, basically, tragedy isn't really tragedy; it's necessity. Though it's nice when we can come together over great things instead!

All I'm really wanting to say here is GO RAVENS. But I'm too verbose to have put it that simply. LOL.

PAZ AL MUNDO.

No comments:

Post a Comment