23 January 2010

Slackin Ass Slacker

Yeah, I'm not keepin up with the Blog very well...soon I'll get back on the routine tho. GET OVER IT. Haha!

Onward.

I have this feeling that I describe by saying "My fingers are tingling." It's the restlessness I get when I'm craving a physical art. So I either need to play the piano, draw, dance or fuck. All of which will temporarily cure the restlessness. I happen to be drawing (OK, well obviously I'm typing, but I was drawing and will continue to do so when I'm finished with my ramblings.) Hopefully I'll finish tonight and be able to post it; maybe not until tomorrow tho.

Ha! As I'm typing I'm listening to music...about 8000 tracks on shuffle. The song "Silly How We Ever" by thefiveone just came on and my son says "Yaaay! Is that GREEN?" I told him yes and said to my daughter "He's your favorite, right?" She replies "No, BLUE is my favorite now that I'm 4" LOL Apparently her tastes changed on her Birthday last Friday. Who knew.

Speaking of thefiveone, they performed [a great set] last night at the Loft Warehouse on NY Ave in DC last night for a Haiti Benefit show, along with Tabi Bonney, Chris Barz, The Golden Girl Tribe and more artists I'm too lazy to write. I'm so thorough, right? Ha! They raised $1K last night for Haiti!! LOVE.

Anyway, if you missed last night, don't fret, there's another Benefit show tonight at Cre8 Studio Gallery in DC also featuring thefiveone along with Chris Burns, Adrian Loving, Matthew Hamerlein, Laughing Man and others. They'll also be auctioning off art; I'm bummed I'm going to miss out tonight! It starts @ 9, and costs $10 or $5 if you bring canned goods. 100% of the proceeds go to relief for Haiti.

Alright, I'm hungry, and there's nothing worse than a starving artist who's starving....so PEACE.

Now Playing ~ Mully Man - I Go Harder (so much DMV Love in my playlist) ...Ok, I'm really done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment