12 January 2010

What is writers block?

I am tested...GOD DAMN am I tested. It's fine though, the more fuckery I encounter, the more I have to write about. Venting for me comes with little detail because I'd hate to waste a word in the air. I would just like to say that people, in general, are cruddy. This fact can only be made apparent by those closest to you. It's easier not to care, but if you do, sometimes....sometimes you get to feel warmth. We crazy humans deal with a lot of bullshit all for those few moments. I'm not sure if I want to understand, because I don't get it, yet I still feel the effects. Instead of writing about it, I'll go really write about it. If I can't escape, at least i can release.

Excuse me, I think I'm about to emotionally vomit all over the place...

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment