14 January 2010

Tell someone you love them...

First off, and most importantly, please visit Yele.org and do whatever you can to aid the relief efforts in Haiti. My heart goes out to all the friends and family who are still searching, still suffering. It's endearing to see what sort of efforts have been and are still being made to help...on the contrary, it's sickening that you actually have to weed through charities to make sure you're not being scammed.

I can tell you, Wyclef's YĆ©le Haiti is definitely a safe route to take. Text YELE to 501501 to donate $5 Or you can donate different amounts by clicking here.


I found a few other things today for the relief:

♥AMERICAN AIRLINES is taking doctors and nurses to Haiti for free. Please call 212-697-9767
♥Text 90999 with the message HAITI to donate $10 (This is through the US State Department)
♥To donate to Partners in Health (which provides doctors, nurses and other healthcare) click here.

For those doing anything they can to help; you are the ones that make the world go round.


Secondly, Rest In Peace to another legend, Teddy Pendergrass. I can't believe I've actually heard people say "who??" when they hear about his passing!! Needless to say I've been singing a little Close The Door and a lot of Love T.K.O. tonight.

With every great that passes, comes a new.

On a positive note, future legends, thefiveone, have put out Webisode 2 in their series. So stop reading my blog and go check it out.

I'll talk about me later, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment