03 September 2009

Whatcha been up to? I will tell you.

I found this site, WeMix...well, I didn't really find it, Ludacris posted it on his Twitter. Anyways, I joined and added some songs. Feel free to check them out, rate if you want. For a little forewarning, if you're not into bawdy things, just don't click the link. Afterall, I was a sailor.

On to other things, here's a little snippet of this project we're all slavin' away on. I wasn't sure if I liked the angle I chose. I'm gonna get to the Illustrator portion today...if my incessant procrastination allows it. I'm such a die-hard Photoshop user, but I suppose I can switch it to AI for the sake of process. I'm anxious to see everyone's creations...and my own for that matter.


Happening now: So, my little brother is also going for his Associates in G.D. He's already taken this class, actually. He also goes to AACC, but on campus. He's working on a similar project, only he has to draw 100 versions. He's drawing a frog. We're on the phone right now, peep the convo... I just told him "I'm updating my blog" To which he questions, "You're updating your frog??" lol, I obnoxiously articulated "Bahlooog" He laughed "Oh, sorry, I've just got frog on the brain."
Well, it amused me at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment