02 September 2009

I've got the itch...

I'm missing the booth SO bad! I need to just set up a home studio again because right now actually going to a studio is so far out of the question for me...
...all things that I lack.
Shaka (The Voice of Baltimore Hip-Hop) told me he'd hook me up with the"inner-circle" deal. The longer I'm out of the game, the more I fear being pushed from such circle. I guess it shouldn't bother me, I'm just not ready to close that chapter. Stubborness and pride...oh, what they do to me. People are messaging me for shows, shoots, collabs..I am stuck! I haven't done an event since May, that's crazy.  (btw, click the spitters club pic to peep the show)

I'm out of my element here in Anne Arundel County.

I miss Bmore right now!
For now, I'll continue writing. At least I know when I step back in the booth, I'll have much to say. I can not wait to get this LP done!!! Right now, my friends jokingly decided it will be called "More than just sex and weed" If you're curious at all, Check out my Myspace. What is found there is a far cry from any of my deep music. I can't wait to sing out, to truly express... to laugh and cry on the track. I was the labels gimmick, and it worked. So many times I would be at work producing, and at some point during the session would hear some form of, "Wow, Mulatic really knows her shit." It took a long time to gain any sort of respect in the industry, but felt so good when it finally happened.


Wow, ranting away, when all I really wanted to say is:
 I've got the itch...

No comments:

Post a Comment