21 September 2009

Bloggy Mood

As the title states, I'm in "Bloggy Mood" not to be confused with a "Blah Mood" even though I could imagine these things go hand in hand sometimes :)

I lost all of my music a few weeks ago, and I've manged to recover about 5000 songs to date...I feel so much better having my music! I basically have music playing 24-7...with the exception of Football games, the occasional movie, and when I'm working on my own music. I can never get bored of a song, no matter how many times I hear it, because I hear something new everytime; everyday can make for a new interpretation.

Lately I've been on a Björk and Portishead kick.

All of that aside, I've decided to share some past and present art more often...so here's one I did a while back for someones Harley trailor. This was my first airbrush job...I did it for an acquaintence named Norman. He gave me a picture of what he wanted and asked me to airbrush it for him, to which I replyed "I don't know how to airbrush" Norman then tells me "Eh, I think you can do it." Then he bought me a new airbrush kit and pod compressor and sent me off.

This is what I came up with:
I coated the final product with glass bead, so when headlights shine on the image it puts off a nice glowing effect, like the lines on a highway. (Thanks to American Tennis courts for the glass bead!!)

I had a chance to see the eagle on the trailor just a short while ago, when I volunteered at the annual DC Barbeque, where I happened to be working for Norman at Hog Bites BBQ (yummy). This company travels from Florida to New Jersey doing various events feeding the crowds some BLAZE BBQ. Very nice to know I have a lil mobile art out there!! ☺☻

No comments:

Post a Comment