29 May 2011

Does this dress make my ass look big?

No, your ass makes your ass look big.

Rest assured, you will probably hear something more like "Nope, you look good!"

It seems most people would rather tell a little white lie then say anything unflattering.

I want to ask why, but everyone being so different, with varying morals and mindsets, there are probably infinite reasons.

Exaggerating, omitting necessary facts, or brand new phony scenarios; its all lies.

I think what disturbs me is how readily people lie. I particularly hate when people lie to spare feelings. I mean, I understand the notion, but I still dont get it.

Nobody could ever be blackmailed if it weren't for lying...

Nobody could be devastated by news they should have had years prior...

People wouldnt be whirrled into debt after bring trapped by unclear fine print...

People wouldn't spend years wondering if theyre being cheated on, if they have a brother or sister out there, if they are or are not the father ...tons of shit.

Ok thats it.



Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment