19 November 2009

Fun with 3D

So, I've been working on the SketchUp 3D project for the past few days. I'm doing a house...which, yeah, isn't very creative, but I figured I'd start small considering I've never done 3D work before. My final product is about double the size of the orthographic drawing I turned in...I basically added an addition to the house because I just didn't like the room I had to work with lol. I'm happy with the outcome altogether. I added a few pictures on the walls of my, my husband and kids for the hell of it. My favorite part has to be my "support beam" for the loft.

I'll take some snapshots of the house tomorrow, but I'm feeling lazy now that I finished it. For now, I'll post the initial sketches, which still give you an idea of what it will look like.




Adios.

1 comment:

  1. So jealous...here I am thinking of how interesing of a cube I can do becuase it seems easy & youre blowing my mind with your intense house drawing!! That is going to be very neat!!Good luck with it & hope it turns out well

    ReplyDelete