07 October 2009

Back on Track...

Alright, well I FINALLY got some surrealism books, so I have to finish this project I'm all kindsa late on...I have some catching up to do. Other than that, things are going well, work is good...my engineering student turned in the remainder of her lessons and I THINK my sickness is finally going away...I think. Stayin positive here.


Now, for some more oldies.

This first one is 4 friends (including my husband) writing a song once upon a time, I forget which song tho...but I sketched the moment. The second drawing is a bit unfinished. My boss from years ago asked if I would draw her grand kids...I quit working there shortly thereafter lol...I tried to contact her for about a year after that but could never seem to go into the store while she was working. Ah well, such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment